elsarticle – Class for articles for submission to Elsevier journals
This class for typesetting journal articles is accepted for submitted articles both in Elsevier’s electronic submission system and elsewhere.
Please note that this webpage is meant for uploading updates to the elsarticle software itself, not for submitting articles using it .
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.2|
|Copyright||2007–2019 Elsevier Ltd|
|Maintainer||C. V. Radhakrishnan|
Simon Pepping (inactive)
Martin Ruck (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as elsarticle|
MiKTeX as elsarticle
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.4M).
- 2019-01-17 CTAN update: elsarticle
- 2018-07-05 CTAN update: elsarticle
- 2008-06-25 New CTAN package: elsarticle
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ascelike: Bibliography style for the ASCE
- emulateapj: Produce output similar to that of APJ
- ejpecp: Class for EJP and ECP
- texemplar: A class for the journal of CervanTeX