everypage – Provide hooks to be run on every page of a document
The package provides hooks to perform actions on every page, or on the current page. Specifically, actions are performed after the page is composed, but before it is shipped, so they can be used to prepare the output page in tasks like putting watermarks in the background, or in setting the next page layout, etc.
|The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|2006,2020 Sergio Callegari
|TeX Live as everypage
MiKTeX as everypage
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (164.8k).
- 2020-10-19 CTAN update: everypage
- 2020-10-12 CTAN update: everypage
- 2008-02-19 CTAN package update: everypage
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- eso-pic: Add picture commands (or backgrounds) to every page
- atveryend: Hooks at the very end of a document
- auxhook: Hooks for auxiliary files
- boxhandler: Flexible Captioning and Deferred Box/List Printing