exesheet – Typesetting exercise or exam sheets
This package is used for typesetting exercise or exam sheets. In addition, the exesheet class loads the schooldocs package.
The package provides:
- macros to mark out exercises and subparts,
- specific settings for enumeration lists,
- environments for questions and answers, with conditional display,
- macros for marking scheme with detailed comments.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2020 Antoine Missier|
|Contained in||TeX Live as exesheet|
MiKTeX as exesheet
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (196.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- eq-save: Save exerquiz quizzes and resume
- verifiche: A LaTeX package to typeset (Italian) high school tests
- exercisebank: Creating and managing exercises, and reusing them as composed sets
- exam-n: Exam class, focused on collaborative authoring