schooldocs – Various layout styles for school documents
The purpose of this package is to provide several layout styles for school documents. It is useful for exercise sheets, exams, course materials. The package sets the page geometry (dimensions of text and margins) and the title typesetting; the various styles define the header, footer and title formatting. Many features are freely configurable.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2020–2021 Antoine Missier|
|Contained in||TeX Live as schooldocs|
MiKTeX as schooldocs
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (515.8k).
- 2023-01-27 CTAN update: schooldocs
- 2021-09-20 CTAN update: schooldocs
- 2020-07-15 New on CTAN: schooldocs
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mi-solns: Extract solutions from exercises and quizzes
- exerquiz: Environments for defining exercises and quizzes
- eq-save: Save exerquiz quizzes and resume
- exercise: Typeset exercises, problems, etc. and their answers