fancyhdr – Extensive control of page headers and footers in LaTeX2ε
The package provides extensive facilities, both for constructing headers and footers, and for controlling their use (for example, at times when LaTeX would automatically change the heading style in use).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||Piet van Oostrum 1994-2019|
|Maintainer||Piet van Oostrum|
|Contained in||TeX Live as fancyhdr|
MiKTeX as fancyhdr
|Topics||Page head and foot|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (736.9k).
- 2019-02-01 CTAN Update: fancyhdr
- 2017-07-01 CTAN Update: fancyhdr
- 2016-08-29 CTAN update: fancyhdr
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- floatpag: Different pagestyles on float pages
- sfheaders: Sans headers
- underlin: Underlined running heads
- scrlayer: Manage text ‘layers’ within Koma-Script