fancyslides – Custom presentation class built upon LaTeX Beamer
This class is prepared for short presentations with a modern look & feel. It offers the following features:
- custom background for each slide,
- predefined types of slides,
- simplified commands (e.g. for starting and ending slide).
The class is built upon LaTeX beamer, so all beamer commands should work.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as fancyslides|
MiKTeX as fancyslides
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (3.8M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- urcls: Beamer and scrlttr2 classes and styles for the University of Regensburg
- lectures: A document class for quickly drafting nice looking lecture notes
- guitbeamer: Beamer-based class for GuIT presentations
- bidipresentation: Experimental bidi presentation