FigBib – Organize figure databases with BibTeX
FigBib lets you organize your figures in BibTeX databases. Some FigBib features are:
- Store and manage figures in a BibTeX database;
- Include figures in your LaTeX document with one short command;
- Generate a List of Figures containing more/other information than the figure captions;
- Control with one switch where to output the figures, either as usual float objects or in a separate part at the end of your document.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|TeX Live as figbib
MiKTeX as figbib
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (138.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bibhtml: BibTeX support for HTML files
- jabref: Graphical frontend to manage BibTeX databases
- bible: A BibTeX library editor
- bibview-x: A visual manager for BibTeX files