filecontentsdef – filecontents + macro + verbatim
The package provides two environments called filecontentsdef and filecontentshere. They are derived from the LaTeX filecontents environment as provided by Scott Pakin's filecontents package. In addition to the file creation they either store the (verbatim) contents in a macro (filecontentsdef) or typeset them (verbatim) on the spot (filecontentshere).
The author developed the package to display TeX code verbatim in documentation and the same time produce the corresponding files during the LaTeX run in order to embed them in the PDF as file attachment annotations (by using Scott Pakin's package attachfile).
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2016–2019 Jean-François Burnol|
|Contained in||TeX Live as filecontentsdef|
MiKTeX as filecontentsdef
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (142.3k).
- 2019-09-30 CTAN update: filecontentsdef
- 2019-04-24 CTAN update: filecontentsdef
- 2016-09-22 New on CTAN: filecontentsdef
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fileerr: LaTeX’s mechanisms for dealing with file errors
- bizcard: Typeset business cards
- flatex: Flatten \input, etc., in a LaTeX file
- typeoutfileinfo: Display class/package/file information