flippdf – Horizontal flipping of pages with pdfLaTeX
The package allows the production of a document with pages “mirrored”. This is sometimes required by publishers who want camera-ready documents to be printed on transparent film (to be viewed from the “wrong” side).
The package requires everypage and only works with pdfLaTeX in PDF mode.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2006, 2020 Sergio Callegari|
|Contained in||TeX Live as flippdf|
MiKTeX as flippdf
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (149.5k).
- 2020-10-19 CTAN Update: flippdf
- 2020-10-14 CTAN Update: flippdf
- 2006-07-03 CTAN has a new package: flippdf
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- volumes: Typeset only parts of a document, with complete indexes etc
- extsizes: Extend the standard classes’ size options
- willowtreebook: Easy basic book class, built on memoir
- tufte-latex: Document classes inspired by the work of Edward Tufte