FlowframTk – Vector graphics application with support for flowfram.sty
You can use FlowframTk to:
- Construct frames for use with the flowfram package.
- Construct shapes using lines, moves and cubic Bezier segments.
- Edit shapes by changing the defining control points.
- Add symmetry to shapes.
- Convert shapes into patterns (rotational, scaled, spiral).
- Incorporate text and bitmap images (for annotation and background effects).
- Display text along a shape.
- Extract the parameters for TeX’s \parshape command and for \shapepar (defined in the shapepar package).
Pictures can be saved in FlowframTk’s native binary format (JDR) or native ascii format (AJR) or can be exported as:
- a pgfpicture environment for use in LaTeX documents with the pgf package;
- a LaTeX class or package that loads the flowfram package;
- a PostScript file;
- a PDF file;
- a PNG image file; or
- an SVG image file.
Alternative text can be specified to use when exporting to a LaTeX file (e.g. if the text contains symbols or if it should be set in maths mode).
Mappings can be used to specify what LaTeX font declarations should be used when exporting to a LaTeX file.
To install, download and run the installer application flowframtk- version -installer.jar (where version is the version number).
This application replaces the now obsolete JpgfDraw.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.