footnotehyper – hyperref aware footnote.sty
The footnote package by Mark Wooding dates back to 1997 and has not been made hyperref compatible. The aim of the present package is to do that.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2016–2021 Jean-Francois Burnol|
|Contained in||TeX Live as footnotehyper|
MiKTeX as footnotehyper
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (96.4k).
- 2021-02-05 CTAN Update: footnotehyper
- 2021-01-30 CTAN update: footnotehyper
- 2021-01-27 CTAN update: footnotehyper
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- footmisx: A range of footnote options
- sepfootnotes: Support footnotes and endnotes from separate files
- savefnmark: Save name of the footnote mark for reuse
- yafoot: A bundle of miscellaneous footnote packages