footnoterange – References to ranges of footnotes
The package provides the environments footnoterange and footnoterange*. Multiple footnotes inside these environments are not referenced as (e.g.) “1 2 3" but as “1-3”, i.e., the range (from first to last referred footnote at that place) is given. If the hyperref package is loaded with enabled hyperfootnotes-option, then the references are hyperlinked. (References to footnotes in footnoterange* environments are never hyperlinked.)
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2012–2023 Hans-Martin Münch et al.|
|Contained in||TeX Live as footnoterange|
MiKTeX as footnoterange
Label and References
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (460.8k).
- 2023-02-26 CTAN update: footnoterange
- 2018-10-16 CTAN Update: footnoterange
- 2012-02-19 CTAN has a new package: footnoterange
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- crossreference: Crossreferences within documents
- deleq: Flexible numbering of equations
- saferef: Safer references through strong typing of references
- prettyref: Make label references "self-identify"