zref-check – Flexible cross-references with contextual checks based on zref
This package provides an user interface for making LaTeX cross-references flexibly, while allowing to have them checked for consistency with the document structure as typeset.Statements such as “above”, “on the next page”, “previously”, “as will be discussed”, “on the previous chapter” and so on can be given to \zcheck in free-form, and a set of “checks” can be specified to be run against a given “label”, which will result in a warning at compilation time if any of these checks fail. \zctarget and the zcregion environment are also defined as a means to easily set label targets to arbitrary places in the text which can be referred to by \zcheck.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2021–2022 Gustavo Barros|
|Contained in||TeX Live as zref-check|
MiKTeX as zref-check
Label and References
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.1M).
- 2022-07-06 CTAN update: zref-check
- 2022-04-23 CTAN update: zref-check
- 2022-02-13 CTAN update: zref-check
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- zref: A new reference scheme for LaTeX
- crefthe: Cross referencing with proper definite articles
- numberedblock: Print a block of code, with unique index number
- philex: Cross references for named and numbered environments