GraphicxSP – An extension of the graphicx package
GraphicxSP embeds a graphic file in a PDF document in such a way that the author may re-use that same graphics without significantly increasing the file size. GraphicxSP also supports the Adobe transparency model.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2007–2018 D. P. Story|
|Maintainer||Donald P. Story|
|Contained in||MiKTeX as graphicxsp|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (696.7k).
- 2007-09-20 CTAN package location change: GraphicxSP
- 2007-09-18 CTAN has a new package: GraphicxSP
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pdfpages: Include PDF documents in LaTeX
- rviewport: Relative Viewport for Graphics Inclusion
- graphicxpsd: Adobe Photoshop Data format (PSD) support for graphicx package
- graphicx: Enhanced support for graphics