guitarchordschemes – Guitar Chord and Scale Tablatures
This package provides two commands (\chordscheme and \scales).
With those commands it is possible to draw schematic diagrams of guitar chord tablatures and scale tablatures. Both commands know a range of options that allow wide customization of the output.
The package's drawing is done with the help of TikZ.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2013–2016 Clemens Niederberger|
|Contained in||TeX Live as guitarchordschemes|
MiKTeX as guitarchordschemes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (419.1k).
- 2016-08-18 CTAN update: guitarchordschemes
- 2014-09-16 CTAN update: guitarchordschemes
- 2013-08-28 New on CTAN: guitarchordschemes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gtrcrd: Add chords to lyrics
- guitartabs: A class for drawing guitar tablatures easily
- chordbox: Draw chord diagrams
- harmony: Typeset harmony symbols, etc., for musicology