gzt – Bundle of classes for “La Gazette des Mathématiciens”
This bundle provides two classes and BibLaTeX styles for the French journal “La Gazette des Mathématiciens”:
- gzt for the complete issues of the journal, aimed at the Gazette’s team,
gztarticle, intended for authors who wish to
publish an article in the Gazette.
This class’s goals are to
- faithfully reproduce the layout of the Gazette, thus enabling the authors to be able to work their document in actual conditions, and
- provide a number of tools (commands and environments) to facilitate the drafting of documents, in particular those containing mathematical formulas.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2014–2018 Denis Bitouzé|
|Contained in||TeX Live as gzt|
MiKTeX as gzt
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (557.1k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- yathesis: A LaTeX class for writing a thesis following French rules
- ulthese: Thesis class and templates for Université Laval
- articleingud: LaTeX class for articles published in INGENIERIA review
- jhep: Class for JHEP