Hepunits – A set of units useful in high energy physics applications
Hepunits is a LaTeX package built on the SIunits package which adds a collection of useful HEP units to the existing SIunits set. These include the energy units \MeV, \GeV, \TeV and the derived momentum and mass units \MeVoverc, \MeVovercsq and so on.
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Contained in||TeX Live as hepunits|
|MiKTeX as hepunits|
support for typesetting physics documents
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (77.2k).
- 2007-09-27 CTAN package update: hepunits
- 2005-12-14 New CTAN package: hep ... plus package upgrade: hepunits
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- mandi: Macros for introductory physics and astronomy
- jpsj: Document Class for Journal of the Physical Society of Japan
- phfqit: Macros for typesetting Quantum Information Theory
- isotope: A package for typesetting isotopes