hereapplies – A LaTeX package for referencing groups of pages that share something in common
Here Applies is a LaTeX package that allows to collect groups of labels and reference them altogether. It can be used for creating informal glossaries that cross-link concepts to their applications, or simply mentioning multiple pages that share something in common.
|GNU General Public License, version 3 or newer
|TeX Live as hereapplies
MiKTeX as hereapplies
|Label and References
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (424.2k).
- 2023-10-25 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-12-12 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-30 CTAN update: hereapplies
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- autonum: Automatic equation references
- crossreference: Crossreferences within documents
- philex: Cross references for named and numbered environments
- totpages: Count pages in a document, and report last page number