hereapplies – A LaTeX package for referencing groups of pages that share something in common
Here Applies is a LaTeX package that allows to collect groups of labels and reference them altogether. It can be used for creating informal glossaries that cross-link concepts to their applications, or simply mentioning multiple pages that share something in common.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3 or newer|
|Contained in||TeX Live as hereapplies|
MiKTeX as hereapplies
|Topics||Label and References|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (422.2k).
- 2022-12-12 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-30 CTAN update: hereapplies
- 2022-08-24 CTAN update: hereapplies
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- crossreference: Crossreferences within documents
- deleq: Flexible numbering of equations
- numberedblock: Print a block of code, with unique index number
- philex: Cross references for named and numbered environments