inlinelabel – Assign equation numbers to inline equations
This package can assign equation numbers to inline equations. When Japanese is supported, you can switch to circled equation numbers.
|Copyright||2022 Yukoh Kusakabe|
|Contained in||TeX Live as inlinelabel|
MiKTeX as inlinelabel
|Topics||Label and References|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (155.7k).
- 2022-07-10 CTAN update: inlinelabel
- 2022-07-08 CTAN update: inlinelabel
- 2022-06-29 New on CTAN: inlinelabel
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- crossreference: Crossreferences within documents
- philex: Cross references for named and numbered environments
- titleref: A "\titleref" command to cross-reference section titles
- totpages: Count pages in a document, and report last page number