highlight – Converts source code to syntax highlighted TeX or LaTeX
This is a program which converts source code to TeX and LaTeX with syntax highlighting. It is possible to add custom programming language definitions easily.
Highlight supports 100 programming languages and includes 50 colour themes. It features code reformatting and indenting.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License, version 3|
|Copyright||2003 André Simon|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (759.1k).
- 2010-06-11 CTAN update: highlight
- 2003-05-14 CTAN upload notification: Highlight code converter
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- tgrind: Produce beautiful program listings using plain TeX
- texlist: Typeset program listings
- pythonhighlight: Highlighting of Python code, based on the listings package
- documentation: Documentation support for C, Java and assembler code