inline-images – Inline images in base64 encoding
The package provides a command \inlineimg to dynamically create a file containing the inline image in base64 format, which is decoded and included in the source file.
- LaTeX must be run with option --shell-escape.
- Program base64.
|Licenses||GNU Lesser General Public License 3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as inline-images|
MiKTeX as inline-images
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (120.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- image-gallery: Create an overview of pictures from a digital camera or from other sources
- dottex: Use dot code in LaTeX
- emp: "Encapsulate" METAPOST figures in a document
- latexalpha2: Embed Mathematica code and plots into LaTeX