jknappen – Miscellaneous packages by Joerg Knappen
Miscellaneous macros by Jörg Knappen, including:
- represent counters in greek;
- Maxwell's non-commutative division;
- latin1jk, latin2jk and latin3jk, which are their inputenc definition files that allow verbatim input in the respective ISO Latin codes;
- blackboard bold fonts in maths;
- use of RSFS fonts in maths;
- extra alignments for \parboxes;
- swap Roman and Sans fonts;
- transliterate semitic languages;
- patches to make (La)TeX formulae embeddable in SGML;
- use maths “minus” in text as appropriate;
- simple Young tableaux.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as jknapltx|
MiKTeX as jknappen
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (18.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- parboxx: Two extra alignment options for \parbox
- semtrans: Transliteration of semitic languages
- latin3jk: Inputenc encoding for verbatim ISO 8859-3 use
- latin2jk: Inputenc encoding for verbatim ISO 8859-2 use