was – A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt
A bundle of packages that arise in the author's area of interest:
- compliance of maths typesetting with ISO standards;
- symbols that work in both maths and text modes
- commas for both decimal separator and maths; and
- upright Greek letters in maths.
|Licenses||‘Collection’ License Tag|
|Maintainer||Walter A. Schmidt|
|Contained in||TeX Live as was|
MiKTeX as was
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (662.3k).
- 2004-01-17 CTAN submssion: was.zip
- 2003-07-21 CTAN submssion -- gensymb.sty v1.0
- 2003-02-13 CTAN submission: LaTeX package gensymb.sty
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ltxmisc: Miscellaneous LaTeX packages, etc
- ms: Various LaTeX packages by Martin Schröder
- psnfssx: Extra styles and encodings for PostScript fonts
- fragments: Fragments of LaTeX code