jsclasses – Classes tailored for use with Japanese
Classes jsarticle and jsbook are provided, together with packages okumacro, okuverb and morisawa.
These classes are designed to work under ASCII Corporation’s Japanese TeX system ptex.
BSD Style License
|Copyright||1999–2016 Haruhiko Okumura
1995–1999 ASCII MEDIA WORKS
Japanese TeX Development Community
|Contained in||TeX Live as jsclasses|
|MiKTeX as jsclasses|
alternative LaTeX class(es)
support for typesetting Japanese
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (979.7k).
- 2017-09-04 CTAN update: jsclasses
- 2017-02-25 CTAN update: jsclasses
- 2017-01-14 CTAN update: jsclasses
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pxtatescale: Patch to graphics driver for scaling in vertical direction of pTeX
- jlreq: Japanese document class based on requirements for Japanese text layout
- famt: Project Reports and Notices in FAMT institute
- refman: Format technical reference manuals