kanaparser – Kana parser for LuaTeX
The package provides a kana parser for LuaTeX. It is a set of 4 macros that handle transliteration of text:
- from hiragana and katakana to Latin
- from Latin and katakana to hiragana
- from Latin and hiragana to katakana
It can be used to write kana directly using only the ASCII character set or for education purposes. The package has support for obsolete and rarely used syllables, some only accessible via the provided toggle macro.
|Licenses||BSD Style License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as kanaparser|
MiKTeX as kanaparser
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (369.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cloze: A LuaLaTeX package for creating cloze texts
- lualibs: Additional Lua functions for LuaTeX macro programmers
- luakeys: A Lua module for parsing key-value options
- luatexko: Typeset Korean with Lua(La)TeX