knuth-hint – HINT collection of typeset C/WEB sources in TeX Live
The knuth-hint package contains the large collection of HINT documents for many of the CWEB amd WEB sources of programs in the TeX Live distribution (and, for technical reasons, a PDF document for XeTeX). Each program is presented in its original form as written by the respective authors, and in the “changed” form as used in TeX Live. Care has been taken to keep the section numbering intact, so that you can study the codes and the changes in parallel. Also included are the “errata” for Donald Knuth’s “Computers & Typesetting”.
HINT is the dynamic document format created by Martin Ruckert’s HiTeX engine that was added to TeX Live 2022. The HINT files can be viewed on Linux, Windows, and Android with the hintview application. The knuth-hint package is a showcase of HiTeX’s capabilities.
Public Domain Software
|Contained in||TeX Live as knuth-hint|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (48.4M).
- 2023-06-16 CTAN update: knuth-hint
- 2023-06-12 CTAN update: knuth-hint
- 2022-04-07 New on CTAN: knuth-hint
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- knuth-pdf: PDF collection of typeset C/WEB sources in TeX Live
- vf-knuth: Knuth on virtual fonts
- mh: Stub for the (old) ‘mh’ bundle
- tex: A sophisticated typesetting engine