l2picfaq – LaTeX pictures "how-to" (German)
The document (in German) is a collection of “how-to” notes about LaTeX and pictures. The aim of the document is to provide a solution, in the form of some sample code, for every problem.
|Licenses||Free Documentation License|
|Copyright||2005–2007 Dominik Bischoff|
|Contained in||TeX Live as l2picfaq|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (503.3k).
- 2010-08-30 CTAN update: l2picfaq
- 2008-09-18 CTAN update: l2picfaq
- 2007-04-10 CTAN package update: l2picfaq
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ntsfaq: Frequently answered questions about TeX extension
- fonteinf: An introduction to font usage in LaTeX (German)
- fancyfolien: Fancyhdr outline for German readers
- tabsatz: How to use tables in LaTeX