latex2html – Convert LaTeX into HTML documents
A Perl program that translates LaTeX into HTML (HyperText Markup Language), optionally creating separate HTML files corresponding to each unit (e.g., section) of the document.
LaTeX2HTML proceeds by interpreting LaTeX (to the best of its abilities). It contains definitions from a wide variety of classes and packages, and users may add further definitions by writing Perl scripts that provide information about class/package commands.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||1996–2001 Ross Moore|
Paulo Ney de Souza
Nikos Drakos (inactive)
- 2017-01-24 CTAN update: latex2html
- 2017-01-22 CTAN update: latex2html
- 2015-09-15 CTAN Update: latex2html
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- gladtex: LaTeX equations in HTML
- tth: A TeX to HTML translator
- hyperlatex: A restricted LaTeX system that also produces HTML
- lwarp: Converts LaTeX to HTML