fifinddo-info – German HTML beamer presentation on nicetext and morehype
- exhibits the process of making an “HTML beamer presentation” with the blogdot package from the morehype bundle, and
- HTML generation based on the fifinddo package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Contained in||TeX Live as fifinddo-info|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (462.5k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- texi2www: Converts texinfo to display on the Web
- latex2html: Convert LaTeX into HTML documents
- texi2html: Converts TeXinfo to HTML
- hyperlatex: A restricted LaTeX system that also produces HTML