latexpand – Expand \input and \include in a LaTeX document
Latexpand is a Perl script that simply replaces \input and \include commands with the content of the file input/included. The script does not deal with \includeonly commands.
BSD Style License
David J. Musliner (inactive)
Matthew Lovell (inactive)
|Contained in||TeX Live as latexpand|
|MiKTeX as latexpand|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.5k).
- 2016-08-17 CTAN update: latexpand
- 2015-01-25 CTAN update: latexpand
- 2012-07-08 CTAN Update: latexpand
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dtxgen: Creates a template for a self-extracting .dtx file
- grffile: Extended file name support for graphics
- getfiledate: Find the date of last modification of a file
- zwgetfdate: Get package or file date