libertinus – The Libertinus font family
This is a fork of the Linux Libertine and Linux Biolinum fonts that started as an OpenType math companion of the Libertine font family, but grown as a full fork to address some of the bugs in the fonts.
The family consists of:
- Libertinus Serif: forked from Linux Libertine.
- Libertinus Sans: forked from Linux Biolinum.
- Libertinus Mono: forked from Linux Libertine Mono.
- Libertinus Math: an OpenType math font for use in OpenType math-capable applications like LuaTeX, XeTeX or MS Word 2007+.
The SIL Open Font License
|Copyright||2003–2012 Philipp H. Poll
|Contained in||TeX Live as libertinus|
|MiKTeX as libertinus|
fonts for use in mathematics
font in OpenType format
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (7.3M).
- 2017-05-18 CTAN update: libertinus
- 2017-05-13 CTAN Update: libertinus
- 2016-01-23 New on CTAN: libertinus
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- dejavu-otf: Support for the ttf and otf DejaVu fonts
- libertine: Use of Linux Libertine and Biolinum fonts with LaTeX
- quattrocento: LaTeX support for Quattrocento and Quattrocento Sans fonts
- libertinust1math: A Type 1 font and LaTeX support for Libertinus Math