libertinus – Wrapper to use the correct libertinus package according to the used TeX engine
The Libertinus fonts are similiar to Libertine and Biolinum, but come with math symbols.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2018 Herbert Voss|
|Contained in||TeX Live as libertinus|
MiKTeX as libertinus
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (19.3k).
- 2018-09-05 New on CTAN: libertinus
- 2018-04-27 CTAN update: libertinus
- 2018-03-23 CTAN Update: libertinus
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- libertinus-type1: Support for using Libertinus fonts with LaTeX/pdfLaTeX
- libertinust1math: A Type 1 font and LaTeX support for Libertinus Math
- gnu-freefont: A Unicode font, with rather wide coverage
- fira: Fira fonts with LaTeX support