libris – Libris ADF fonts, with LaTeX support
LibrisADF is a sans-serif family designed to mimic Lydian.
The bundle includes:
- fonts, in Adobe Type 1, TrueType and OpenType formats, and
- LaTeX support macros, for use with the Type 1 versions of the fonts. The LaTeX macros depend on the nfssext-cfr bundle.
GPL licensing applies the fonts themselves; the support macros are distributed under LPPL licensing.
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
Clea F. Rees
|Contained in||TeX Live as libris|
MiKTeX as libris
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (843.2k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- sourcesanspro: Use SourceSansPro with TeX(-alike) systems
- marcellus: Marcellus fonts with LaTeX support
- gudea: The Gudea font face with support for LaTeX and pdfLaTeX
- cinzel: LaTeX support for Cinzel and Cinzel Decorative fonts