linguex – Format linguists' examples
This bundle comprises two packages:
- The linguex package facilitates the formatting of linguist examples, automatically taking care of example numbering, indentations, indexed brackets, and the ‘*’ in grammaticality judgments.
- The ps-trees package provides linguistic trees, building on the macros of tree-dvips, but overcoming some of the older package’s shortcomings.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||1996–2003 Wolfgang Sternefeld|
|Contained in||TeX Live as linguex|
MiKTeX as linguex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (275.9k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- qtree: Draw tree structures
- xytree: Tree macros using XY-Pic
- pst-tvz: Draw trees with more than one root node, using PSTricks
- syntrace: Labels for tracing in a syntax tree