makeplot – Easy plots from Matlab in LaTeX
Makeplot is a LaTeX package that uses the pstricks pst-plot functions to plot data that it takes from Matlab output files.
|The LaTeX Project Public License
|2005–2008 José-Emilio Vila-Forcén
|TeX Live as makeplot
MiKTeX as makeplot
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (139.0k).
- 2005-09-24 CTAN has a new package: makeplot -- correction
- 2005-09-22 CTAN has a new package: makeplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-infixplot: Using PSTricks plotting capacities with infix expressions rather than RPN
- metapost-matlab: METAPOST data plotting in Matlab style
- pgfplots: Create normal/logarithmic plots in two and three dimensions
- pst-rubans: Draw three-dimensional ribbons