makeplot – Easy plots from Matlab in LaTeX
Existing approaches to create EPS files from Matlab (laprint, mma2ltx, print -eps, etc.) aren't satisfactory; makeplot aims to resolve this problem.
Makeplot is a LaTeX package that uses the pstricks pst-plot functions to plot data that it takes from Matlab output files.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Copyright||2005–2008 José-Emilio Vila-Forcén|
|Contained in||TeX Live as makeplot|
MiKTeX as makeplot
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (139.0k).
- 2005-09-24 CTAN has a new package: makeplot -- correction
- 2005-09-22 CTAN has a new package: makeplot
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- pst-infixplot: Using PSTricks plotting capacities with infix expressions rather than RPN
- pst-plot: Plot data using PSTricks
- histogr: Draw histograms with the LaTeX picture environment
- vocaltract: Visualise the vocal tract using LaTeX and PSTricks