maker – Include Arduino or Processing code in LaTeX documents
The first version of the package allows to include Arduino or Processing code using three different forms:
- writing the code directly in the LaTeX document
- writing Arduino or Processing commands in line with the text
- calling to Arduino or Processing files
All these options support the syntax highlighting of the oficial IDE.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c
|Maintainer||Fausto Mauricio Lagos Suárez
|Contained in||TeX Live as maker|
|MiKTeX as maker|
computer code listing
highlight syntax of computer code, etc.
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (207.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- listing: Produce formatted program listings
- pythonhighlight: Highlighting of Python code, based on the listings package
- javadoc: Documenting source code
- latexdemo: Demonstrate LaTeX code with its resulting output