mathalphabets – Chinese introduction to mathematical alphabets
This is a Chinese introduction to mathematical alphabets including Greek alphabets, and Latin alphabets in script, calligraphic, fraktur, double stroke and blackboard bold fonts, and Hebrew alphabets. Furthermore, we will give some advice on how to use and read them.
|Licenses||No Commercial Use|
|Copyright||2021–2022 Conden Chao|
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (320.9k).
- 2022-06-25 CTAN update: mathalphabets
- 2022-06-21 CTAN update: mathalphabets
- 2021-12-30 CTAN update: mathalphabets
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xypic-tut-pt: A tutorial for XY-pic, in Portuguese
- tlmgr-intro-zh-cn: A short tutorial on using tlmgr in Chinese
- context-notes-zh-cn: Notes on using ConTeXt MkIV
- short-math-guide: Guide to using amsmath and related packages to typeset mathematical notation with LaTeX