mathdesign – Mathematical fonts to fit with particular text fonts
The Math Design project offers free mathematical fonts that match with existing text fonts.
To date, three free font families are available: Adobe Utopia, URW Garamond and Bitstream Charter. Three commercial fonts are also supported: Adobe Garamond Pro, Adobe UtopiaStd and ITC Charter.
Mathdesign covers the whole LaTeX glyph set, including AMS symbols and some extra. Both roman and bold versions of these symbols can be used. Moreover you can choose between three greek fonts (two of them created by the Greek Font Society).
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
|Copyright||2003, 2012 Paul Pichaureau for the MathDesign Project|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mathdesign|
MiKTeX as mathdesign
Font supp maths
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (6.6M).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
- 2013-06-20 CTAN Update: mathdesign
- 2012-10-03 CTAN Update: mathdesign
- 2005-04-16 CTAN package update: Math Design fonts
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- stix2-type1: Type1 versions of the STIX Two OpenType fonts
- sansmathfonts: Correct placement of accents in sans-serif maths
- bbold-type1: An Adobe Type 1 format version of the bbold font
- pxfonts: Palatino-like fonts in support of mathematics