mathstyle – Manage mathematics typesetting style
The package performs two functions:
- to make sub- and superscript operations macros, which has the effect of making their behaviour uniform and more readily understandable; and
- to take advantage of the lack of infix operations (such as \over) in LaTeX to redesign the control of mathematical typesetting style, and to rationalise the way \mathchoice and dependent mechanisms work.
The package offers support for breqn and is part of the bundle of the same name.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||1997–2003 Michael J. Downes|
2007–2008 Morten Høgholm
2007–2014 Lars Madsen
2007–2019 Will Robertson
2010–2017 Joseph Wright
Morten Høgholm (inactive)
Lars Madsen (inactive)
Joseph Wright (inactive)
Michael J. Downes (deceased)
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.2M).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- gensymb: Generic symbols for both text and math mode
- eqnalign: Make eqnarray behave like align
- inkpaper: A mathematical paper template