mensa-tex – Typeset simple school cafeteria menus
This package provides a flexible LaTeX2ε class for typesetting school cafeteria menus consisting of two lunches (with dessert), and dinner.
It supports two different layouts:
- The first layout is optimized for printing the menu on A4 paper.
- The second layout is optimized for smartphone screens and uses one (A6 sized) page per day.
Supported localizations are English (GB/US) and German. A way of defining additional localizations is described in the documentation.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2017 Sebastian Friedl|
|Contained in||TeX Live as mensa-tex|
MiKTeX as mensa-tex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (252.3k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- xcookybooky: Typeset (potentially long) recipes
- cooking-units: Typeset and convert units for cookery books and recipes
- menucard: Typesetting menu cards with LaTeX
- eepic: Extensions to epic and the LaTeX drawing tools