minim – A modern plain format for the LuaTeX engine
This is a modern plain format for the LuaTeX engine, adding improved low-level support for many LuaTeX extensions and newer PDF features. While it can be used as drop-in replacement for plain TeX, it probably is most useful as a basis for your own formats.
Most features included in the format are provided by separate packages that can be used on their own; see the packages
- minim-mp for mplib (METAPOST) support
- minim-math for unicode mathematics
- minim-pdf for creating Tagged PDF
- minim-xmp for XMP (metadata) inclusion
This package contains only their shared lowest-level programming interface, along with their combined format.
|Licenses||Free license not otherwise listed|
|Copyright||2022 Esger Renkema|
|Contained in||TeX Live as minim|
MiKTeX as minim
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (324.6k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ctablestack: Catcode table stable support
- luatexbase: Basic resource management for LuaTeX code
- spelling: Support for spell-checking of LuaTeX documents
- kanaparser: Kana parser for LuaTeX