minutes – Typeset the minutes of meetings
Supports the creation of a collection of minutes. Features include:
- Support of tasks (who, schedule, what, time of finishing;
- possibility of creating a list of open tasks;
- inclusion of open tasks from other minutes;
- Support for attachments;
- Support of schedule dates (in planning: support for the calendar package);
- Different versions (‘secret parts’); and
- Macros for votes and decisions (list of decisions).
Support for minutes in German, Dutch and English is provided.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as minutes|
MiKTeX as minutes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (405.7k).
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- protocol: A class for minutes of meetings
- url: Verbatim with URL-sensitive line breaks
- calxxxx: Prints a card-size calendar for any year
- docmute: Input files ignoring LaTeX preamble, etc