msu-thesis – Class for Michigan State University Master’s and PhD theses
This is a class file for producing dissertations and theses according to the Michigan State University Graduate School Guidelines for Electronic Submission of Master’s Theses and Dissertations. The class should meet all current requirements and is updated whenever the university guidelines change.
The class is based on the memoir document class, and inherits the functionality of that class.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2009–2021 Alan Munn|
|Contained in||TeX Live as msu-thesis|
MiKTeX as msu-thesis
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (432.8k).
- 2021-06-19 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2021-05-10 CTAN update: msu-thesis
- 2017-12-21 CTAN update: msu-thesis
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- bjfuthesis: A thesis class for Beijing Forestry University
- tuda-ci: LaTeX templates of Technische Universität Darmstadt
- bithesis: Templates for the Beijing Institute of Technology
- univie-ling: Papers, theses and research proposals in (Applied) Linguistics at Vienna University