multibib – Multiple bibliographies within one document
The package the creation of references to multiple bibliographies within one document. It thus provides complementary functionality to packages like bibunits and chapterbib, which allow the creation of one bibliography for multiple, but different parts of the document.
Multibib is compatible with inlinebib, natbib, and koma-script.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as multibib|
MiKTeX as multibib
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (219.4k).
- 2008-12-11 CTAN Update: package multibib
- 2004-01-29 CTAN submission - multibib v1.3
- 2003-03-25 CTAN update -- multibib v1.2
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- manyind: Provides support for many indexes
- svn-multi: Subversion keywords in multi-file LaTeX documents
- natbib: Flexible bibliography support
- har2nat: Replace the harvard package with natbib