NCC-LaTeX – An extended general-purpose class
The ncc class provides a framework for a common class to replace the standard article, book and report classes, and providing a “preprint” class. The class’s extensions are provided in a number of small packages, some of which may also be used with the standard classes. The ncclatex package also loads many of the packages of, and requires the latest version of the ncctools bundle.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Maintainer||Alexander I. Rozhenko|
|Contained in||TeX Live as ncclatex|
MiKTeX as ncclatex
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (595.2k).
- 2006-01-04 CTAN package update: NCCLATEX
- 2005-06-10 CTAN package update: NCCLATEX
- 2002-03-25 New CTAN package: ncclatex
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- skrapport: ‘Simple’ class for reports, etc
- photobook: A document class for typesetting photo books
- akktex: A collection of packages and classes
- gridslides: Free form slides with blocks placed on a grid