nucleardata – Provides data about atomic nuclides for documents
The package provides data and commands for including nuclear and atomic mass and energy data in LaTeX documents. It uses the PythonTeX package and requires pythontex.exe to be called with the TeX file as the argument.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2015–2018 Bill Nettles|
|Maintainer||William G. Nettles|
|Contained in||TeX Live as nucleardata|
MiKTeX as nucleardata
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (556.3k).
Export the package reference as BibTeX file
- 2016-04-03 CTAN update: nucleardata
- 2016-01-07 CTAN update: nucleardata
- 2015-11-14 New on CTAN: nucleardata
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- checklistings: Pass verbatim contents through a compiler and reincorporate the resulting output
- autopdf: Conversion of graphics to pdfLaTeX-compatible formats
- physics: Macros supporting the Mathematics of Physics
- chemcono: Support for compound numbers in chemistry documents