parnotes – Notes after every paragraph (or elsewhere)
The package provides the \parnote command. The notes are set as (normal) running paragraphs; placement is at the end of each paragraph, or manually, using the \parnotes command.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3|
|Copyright||2012, 2016 Chelsea Hughes|
|Maintainer||Chelsea Hughes (inactive)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as parnotes|
MiKTeX as parnotes
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (64.4k).
- 2019-07-24 CTAN update: parnotes
- 2016-07-27 CTAN update: parnotes
- 2012-01-04 New CTAN Package: parnotes
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- debate: Debates between reviewers
- todo: Make a to-do list for a document
- easyreview: Package to provide a way to review (or perform editorial process) in LaTeX
- threeparttablex: Notes in longtables