marginnote – Notes in the margin, even where \marginpar fails
This package provides the command \marginnote that may be used instead of \marginpar at almost every place where \marginpar cannot be used, e.g., inside floats, footnotes, or in frames made with the framed package.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3c|
|Copyright||2005–2018 Markus Kohm|
|Maintainer||Markus Kohm (inactive)|
|Contained in||TeX Live as marginnote|
MiKTeX as marginnote
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (317.8k).
- 2018-07-22 CTAN update: marginnote
- 2018-07-05 CTAN Update: marginnote
- 2018-04-21 CTAN update: marginnote
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- parnotes: Notes after every paragraph (or elsewhere)
- easyreview: Package to provide a way to review (or perform editorial process) in LaTeX
- edmargin: Multiple series of endnotes for critical editions
- minipage-marginpar: Minipages with marginal notes