parrun – Typesets (two) streams of text running parallel
For typesetting translated text and the original source, parallel on the same page, one above the other.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as parrun|
MiKTeX as parrun
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (110.8k).
- 2004-02-15 CTAN upload notification: parrun
- 2003-11-20 CTAN upload notification: parrun
- 2003-07-13 CTAN upload notification: parrun
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- paracol: Multiple columns with texts “in parallel”
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992
- was: A collection of small packages by Walter Schmidt
- url: Verbatim with URL-sensitive line breaks