parrun – Typesets (two) streams of text running parallel
For typesetting translated text and the original source, parallel on the same page, one above the other.
|Licenses||The LaTeX Project Public License|
|Contained in||TeX Live as parrun|
MiKTeX as parrun
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (110.8k).
- 2004-02-15 CTAN upload notification: parrun
- 2003-11-20 CTAN upload notification: parrun
- 2003-07-13 CTAN upload notification: parrun
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- ledpar: Typeset scholarly editions in parallel texts
- ekdosis: Typesetting TEI-xml-compliant Critical Editions
- multicolpar: Put successive paragraphs in different columns
- fixmath: Make maths comply with ISO 31-0:1992 to ISO 31-13:1992