pax – Extract and reinsert PDF annotations with pdfTeX
If PDF files are included using pdfTeX, PDF annotations are stripped. The pax project offers a solution without altering pdfTeX. A Java program (pax.jar) parses the PDF file that will later be included. The program then writes the data of the annotations into a file that can be read by TeX.
The LaTeX package pax extends the graphics package to support the scheme: if a PDF file is included, the package looks for the file with the annotation data, reads them and puts the annotations in the right place.
Project status: experimental
|Licenses||GNU General Public License|
The LaTeX Project Public License
|Copyright||2006–2012 Heiko Oberdiek|
|Contained in||TeX Live as pax|
MiKTeX as pax
- 2011-07-06 CTAN update -- pax v0.1k
- 2008-10-05 CTAN update: pax v0.1i
- 2007-07-18 CTAN update: pax v0.1g
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- cooltooltips: Associate a pop-up window and tooltip with PDF hyperlinks
- ocg-p: PDF OCG support in LaTeX
- pdfcrypt: Allows the setting of pdf encryption
- embedall: Embed source files into the generated PDF