pdfcomment – A user-friendly interface to pdf annotations
For a long time pdfLaTeX has offered the command \pdfannot for inserting arbitrary PDF annotations. However, the command is presented in a form where additional knowledge of the definition of the PDF format is indispensable. This package is an answer to the – occasional – questions in newsgroups, about how one could use the comment function of Adobe Reader. At least for the writer of LaTeX code, the package offers a convenient and user-friendly means of using \pdfannot to provide comments in PDF files. Since version v1.1, pdfcomment.sty also supports LaTeX → dvips → ps2pdf, LaTeX → dvipdfmx, XeLaTeX and LuaLaTeX.
Unfortunately, support of PDF annotations by PDF viewers may vary. The reference viewer for the development of this package is Adobe Reader.
The LaTeX Project Public License 1.3
|Copyright||2008–2016 Josef Kleber
|Contained in||TeX Live as pdfcomment|
|MiKTeX as pdfcomment|
access PDF features
Download the contents of this package in one zip archive (1.3M).
- 2016-06-17 CTAN update: pdfcomment
- 2016-03-29 CTAN update: pdfcomment
- 2012-10-01 CTAN Update: pdfcomment
Maybe you are interested in the following packages as well.
- hyperref: Extensive support for hypertext in LaTeX
- hyperxmp: Embed XMP metadata within a LaTeX document
- pdfprivacy: A LaTeX package to remove or suppress pdf meta-data
- bxpdfver: Specify version and compression level of output PDF files